Let’s face it, not everyone is born with the perfect eyelashes, and creating a thick, long lash from lashes that are not as full can be difficult. Some try fake lashes or eyelash curlers to help create the look that they desire, but have you ever tried a heated eyelash curler? They are not difficult to use, and they provide a curled lash that will remain intact all day. In this guide, we are going to look at a few of the top heated eyelash curlers on the market, but before we begin, let’s take a look at the different types of eyelash curlers that are available and some of the benefits of using one.
Top 10 Heated Eyelash Curler Comparison
|Onyx Professional Heated Eyelash Curler with Silicone Pads, No Crimping, Pulling, Damages to Eyelashes||It heats in about 15 seconds.|
It's small enough to be easily packable.
This product just needs two AA batteries to run.
It's large enough to cover the entire lash
|Huluwa Heated Eyelash Curler Stylish Portable Lasting Electric Heated Eyelash Brush Pen Beauty Makeup Tool, Red (New Version)||The product is easy to pack due to size.|
It has a cap that will protect it from accidentally turning on.
It can be used to curl or straighten.
Has several safety features
|HaloVa Heated Eyelash Curler with Comb, Stylish Portable Lasting Electric Heated Eyelash Brush Pen Beauty Makeup Tool, White||This is a unique product; in fact, its design is patented and provides a spa-quality curl.|
It's very easy to use.
Dual-sided design - able to style lashes in multiple ways.
It's protected by a lifetime warranty.
|Panasonic EH2351AC Heated Eyelash Curler with Comb Design||This curler is very versatile.|
It won't crimp or pinch your lashes.
Designed to not damage or burn your lashes.
It's very travel-friendly.
|Panasonic Heated Eyelash Curler, Featuring Dual Action Heated Pads Curls the Eyelashes from Base to Tip', Pink||This product provides excellent eyelash coverage.|
Can't be used on fake or real eyelashes.
The two-pad system really supports the eyelash.
These simply won't damage your lashes at all.
|Panasonic EH-SE60VP Heated Eyelash Curler with Rotating Comb||Heat keeps eyelashes curled all day.|
Can use this curler with mascara.
Tool is compact - makes it convenient to carry around.
Product gives your lashes a natural look.
|Panasonic EH2331P Heated Eyelash Curler with Non-Stick Silicone Pads, Battery-Operated||The pads on the curler extend your lashes instead of kinking them.|
The curl holds quite well.
It heats in about 15 seconds.
This heated eyelash curler is easy to use.
|Safe and Gentle Heated Eyelash Curler Won't Damage Your Eyelashes by Chella||Curler has compact design.|
Very easy to use this device.
Takes about 20 seconds of time to properly heat curler.
Provides great amount of fullness + lifts lashes.
|Heated Eyelash Curler, Richoose Mute Electric Professional Temperature Eyelash Curling Shape Pen - 1 AAA battery operated (Battery not included)||Creates a natural lash look that is thick and curly.|
Perfect size for travel.
Curve easily lasts all day.
|Hot Lashes Heated Eyelash Curler w/ AC Adaptor Cult Favorite~!||Very simple-to-use product.|
The unit will shut off as soon as you remove the curler.
Very travel-friendly curler.
The curls last all day.
What Type of Heated Eyelash Curler Are There?
There are basically only two types of heated eyelash curlers that you can purchase. The first is a clamp-style curler that you heat and place on either side of your eyelashes.
As you close the clamp, the device curls your lashes against the curve of the clamp. This is great for someone who wants to curl their lashes quickly or someone who is just learning to curl their lashes.
The other type of eyelash curlers that you will see is a wand-style device. It is designed with bristles so that you can separate every lash as you curl it. If you have the time to spend on your lashes, this type allows you to add a sweeping curl to all of your lashes. You can even add a slight curl to the lashes on your bottom eyelid if you’d like with this style.
Benefits of the Best Heated Eyelash Curlers
Typically, heated eyelash curlers add more of a defined curl to your lashed than traditional mechanical curlers. This is because the heat softens your lashes so that they can be tamed with ease; it also extends the life of the curl, especially after mascara is applied.
In fact, you can even curl your lashes after you apply mascara to soften it a little bit. Also, heated eyelash curlers are much gentler than mechanical ones that do not offer a heated surface, so your lashes will not break or be pulled out while you are attempting to add a bit of curl.
Downsides of Heated Eyelash Curlers
There are also some downsides that you may want to consider before deciding that a heated eyelash curler is ideal for you. First, they run on batteries, so you need to make sure that the batteries always have enough charge to give you the curl that you desire.
You may also want to have spare batteries on-hand as well so that you do not end up curling one lash and not the other. Secondly, these devices become quite hot, so burns can easily occur if you are not cautious.
10. Onyx Professional Heated Eyelash Curler with Silicone Pads, No Crimping, Pulling, Damages to Eyelashes
One of the most unique features of this Onyx Professional product is its ability to curl your eyelashes without crimping them. In addition, this curler won’t pull or crimp and utilizes a heating silicone pad that will cover the entire eyelash at once so that the curling process is faster and pain-free. Additionally, while it heats enough to curl your lashes, its unique design won’t burn them.
To make the process faster, this curler also heats up to an optimal level of heating in about 15 seconds, which makes it one of the faster products available of the type.
You only really need to curl your brows for about 20 seconds, which means that your lashes will be curled and ready to go in less than a minute. The product also takes two AAA batteries, which means that this is a great product for traveling. It also has a very travel-friendly sizing.
- It heats in about 15 seconds.
- It’s small enough to be easily packable.
- This product just needs two AA batteries to run.
- It’s large enough to cover the entire lash area in one go.
- The battery compartment is easy to damage, which means that it won’t stay closed.
9. Huluwa Heated Eyelash Curler Stylish Portable Lasting Electric Heated Eyelash Brush Pen Beauty Makeup Tool, Red (New Version)
This wand-style curler, which comes from Huluwa, is a stylish curler that has a very small and compact design so that you can take it with you. It uses two AAA batteries, and when it heats up, the tip glows so that you can easily determine when the heating temperature is sufficient to curl.
When it has heated up, you can also rest assured that the tip won’t burn your eyelashes; it even has a thermal insulation slot that is specifically designed not to burn your eyelids as you curl.
In fact, this product can even be used for straightening; simply use the corner on the area of your lashes that you want to straighten and it’s fairly easy. For those that use fake lashes and lash extensions like Novalash extensions, these curlers can work on those types of lashes as well.
- The product is only a few inches in size, which makes it easy to pack.
- It has a cap that will protect it from accidentally turning on.
- It can be used to curl or straighten your eyelashes.
- This product has several safety features to ensure that there is no burning.
- It may not work for every type of lash.
8. HaloVa Heated Eyelash Curler with Comb, Stylish Portable Lasting Electric Heated Eyelash Brush Pen Beauty Makeup Tool, White
This product from HaloVa is a wand-style eyelash curler that is very versatile and portable so that you can curl your eyelashes on the go. One of the standout features of this heated eyelash curler is its patented brush head that provides a double-sided performance so that you can style your eyelashes however you please.
Additionally, this heated wand curler also heats up to a higher temperature than many other curlers of its type.
When curling, the device won’t adhere to excess mascara, which is a good feature for those that put their mascara on first. You can even straighten your lashes with this HaloVa product, which makes it a good choice for people that want to change up their lashes from time to time. This product requires one AAA battery and is definitely compact enough to be taken with you on any trip.
- This is a unique product; in fact, its design is patented and provides a spa-quality curl.
- It’s very easy to use.
- With its dual-sided design, you’ll be able to style your lashes in multiple ways.
- It’s protected by a lifetime warranty.
- The power light has a tendency to bug out and fail.
7. Panasonic EH2351AC Heated Eyelash Curler with Comb Design
Panasonic is a brand that you can trust and this wand-style curler has a lot of great features that will ensure that you have a unique look that’s to die for. One of the first things that you might notice about his curler is its sleek design; it’s clearly designed to be very stylish, but its curves are also very ergonomic.
As a result of this design, this is a very comfortable to grasp curler and the main curling button is in a very easy-to-reach location.
This product uses a single AAA battery to function and its lash comb can separate and curl your lashes in a wide variety of styles; you can even straighten them with this product.
Some curlers shock your lashes into shape, but fortunately, this isn’t the case with this Panasonic product; it actually has a very gentle and even warming process that evenly applies the heat to your eyelashes.
- This curler is very versatile.
- It won’t crimp or pinch your lashes.
- It’s designed to not damage or burn your lashes or your eyelids.
- It’s very travel-friendly.
- With a single battery, it tends to drain quickly.
6. Panasonic Heated Eyelash Curler, Featuring Dual Action Heated Pads Curls the Eyelashes from Base to Tip’, Pink
Another Panasonic product, this eyelash curler actually comes in a clamp style that is designed to quickly curl your lashes all in one go. In fact, this product is designed to last for a very long time, even when you only curl for 20 seconds or less.
One of the better features of this curler is its two-pad functionality; one pad at the tip lifts the lash, while the other base pad curves it upwards along the entire body of the eyelash.
Additionally, these two points of eyelash contact are gentle; they simply won’t damage or inadvertently cut the eyelash. In fact, the eyelash is very well supported so that you get a very balanced and curved result.
While this isn’t the tiniest eyelash curler, it is compact enough to fit in a purse or bag. It also comes with a limited warranty should there be an issue with the curler during usage.
- This product provides excellent eyelash coverage.
- It can be used on fake or real eyelashes.
- The two-pad system really supports the eyelash.
- These simply won’t damage your lashes at all.
- You’ll have to hold the button for the product to warm up, which can take some time.
5. Panasonic EH-SE60VP Heated Eyelash Curler with Rotating Comb
The next heater eyelash curler that we are going to look at in this review is another model that was designed by Panasonic. It is a wand-style curler that is capable of extending your lashes to the length and curl that you want without pinching or crimping them in the process.
Heat is applied to the entire unit so that you can even curl the smallest lashes at the corners of your eyes. The comb is designed to rotate a full 360 degrees as well so that you can separate the lashes as you enhance your lashes.
The wand is designed to comfortably fit in both left and right hands, so anyone can use this eyelash curler with ease. In addition, when you are done using the comb, it can be detached so that you can easily clean all of the mascara from it.
- The heat keeps your eyelashes curled all day.
- You can use this curler with or without mascara.
- This tool is compact, which makes it convenient to carry in your purse or bag.
- This product gives your lashes a natural look.
- The AA battery does not last that long, so you will need to keep extras on-hand.
4. Panasonic EH2331P Heated Eyelash Curler with Non-Stick Silicone Pads, Battery-Operated
The next curler is another Panasonic model, but this one is a clamp-style model that is lightweight and easy to hold onto when you are using it. It has two curler pads that are made from silicone.
These pads are both heated so that both sides of your lashes can be curled at the same time. They are also designed to protect your lashes, so you can safely curl them without pulling your lashes out or damaging them in any way.
The shape of this tool allows you to curl your entire lash in a single motion, including the tiny lashes at the corner of your eyes. Whether you use this heated eyelash curler with mascara or without, it will maintain its curl throughout the entire day.
This device does require two AAA batteries to function, but the charge on these batteries typically lasts about a month. It is also a relatively small curler; at only about six inches long, it can easily fit into your bag.
- The pads on the curler extend your lashes instead of kinking them.
- The curl holds quite well.
- It heats in about 15 seconds.
- This heated eyelash curler is easy to use.
- It is difficult to use on short lashes.
3. Safe and Gentle Heated Eyelash Curler Won’t Damage Your Eyelashes by Chella
This Chella heated eyelash curler is wand-like curler that is great for creating lasting curls that will remain intact all day.
This wand is designed to be used after you apply your mascara because the heat adds softness to your lashes as well as length. It only takes about 20 minutes to heat up the wand, and once your mascara is dry, it is time to begin the curling process.
Since this is a wand-type curler, you have more control over the amount of length and curl that you apply to your lashes. There is also no chance of pinching your lashes or damaging them with this tool. To run this unit, you will need a single AAA battery, which is actually included in the packaging.
- This heated eyelash curler has a convenient, compact design.
- It is very easy to use this device.
- It only takes about 20 seconds of time to properly heat the curler.
- It provides a great amount of fullness and lift to your lashes.
- The bristles on the wand are spread out, so your lashes may not be covered completely during the first application.
2. Heated Eyelash Curler, Richoose Mute Electric Professional Temperature Eyelash Curling Shape Pen – 1 AAA battery operated (Battery not included)
The next heated eyelash curler is from Richoose, and it is a wand-style curler that s designed to be used on the go. It features a compact design that fits neatly into a purse of any size, which makes it easy to use the curler on the go.
The brush head has two different type of bristles so that you can get the look that you desire. There is a thicker option as well as one the gets between each lash to separate them and make them look amazing.
Insofar as heat, this wand will maintain a temperature when it is powered on that is safe for your lashes. You will not find that your lashes have been damaged or broken in any way. The micro-shock technology is ideal for mascara that has a tendency to clump. In fact, if you gently shake your eyelashes with the wand, your lashes will look more natural.
- This eyelash curler creates a natural lash look that is thick and curly.
- It is the perfect size for travel.
- The lift that this curler provides is amazing.
- The curve that you create with this wand can easily last all day.
- The battery tends to die rather quickly.
1. Hot Lashes Heated Eyelash Curler w/ AC Adaptor Cult Favorite~!
Our final product is a clamp curler that is part of the Hot Lashes line of beauty products. Anyone that knows Hot Lashes knows that they are very dedicated to providing unique lash options for women, and this product has tourmaline ionic crystals that can enhance your lashes and will ensure that they last for hours and hours.
To heat the product, you’ll simply have to place it in the included holder. After about 90 seconds, the tip of the curler will be heated enough for use.
This holder is powered by a simple wire – plug it in and start warming. Additionally, each curler is plated in 24K gold, which really adds bling to the curling process.
- This is a very simple-to-use product.
- The unit will shut off as soon as you remove the curler.
- This is a very travel-friendly curler.
- The curls from this product will last all day.
- Since you need the unit to heat, you may have to reheat the curler periodically.
Editors Choice of Best Heated Eyelash Curler
As you probably already know, taming your eyelashes can be difficult, which is why a heated eyelash curler could be a great tool for you to have in your makeup kit. All of the models that we have reviewed here are excellent options, but the Richoose Mute Electric Professional Temperature Eyelash Curling Shape Pen stands out on top.
It is a wand-style curler that is easy to use, maintains a constant temperature, and uses micro-shock technology to make creating perfect eyelashes more manageable.
Looking for more awesome reviews such as these, make sure to have a look at these to have the perfect waist and hour shaped body!